- Describe cloud concepts (10-15%)
- Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts (50-55%)
- Describe security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 (15-20%)
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support (10-15%)
Business decision makers and IT professionals who want to deploy cloud services in their organization can take this course.
The students should have the following background.
- General knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts.
Two methods of Preparation
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Describe productivity solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe collaboration solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Describe analytics capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
Below is the Instructor Lead Training this is supplied through Microsoft.
After mastering the above modules from Microsoft Learn, beneath is the Github repository which incorporates lab commands for the course:
Exam dumps for SC-400 are handy in the under link
Thanks for reading my article till end. I hope you learned something special today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your friends and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.