✨ Open source is like an ocean where there are many gems hidden but very few people dive to find one.
When it comes to learning "How to code or What to code" People often comes up with these problems:-
- Which language to learn first
- Which course should I take
- I am not feeling confident
- Which projects to choose
All of these problems arises because we are not aware about the awesome things like Open Source Projects.
🔥 If someone wants to learn Programming/Development the best way to do this is:-
- Pick any language and do a crash course from youtube
- Don't spend 3-7 days on a course or videos
- Finish basics under 1-2 days and Jump to the Projects
😔 Now Problem is How to find projects? And the answer to that is, Get ideas from
- Y Combinator
See, what problems people are solving and how you can take any idea from bigger problems and build a project to solve a smaller problem.
😎 For Ex:- Instead of building a Whole Hotel Booking website, You can build a booking system only where people can login and book their dates on calender.
😇 After Building 2-3 smaller projects which will make the Languages and Frameworks on your tips. Now, its time to do some real stuff
- Go to Quine or Good First Issues
- Find beginner issues in a project on which you can work
- Make sure you know Git and Github before this (Do a crash course on it too)
- Now, it's the time to Join a community which you can find in the Repository of that Open Source Project and communicate with time
- Ask doubts, and make one issue assigned to you and start working
😅 Things to Remember:-
You might feel demotivated, not able to solve an issue etc. In that case you can Join our Discord Community and can ask doubts in the general channel.
And If you will make contributions in our Open Source Project (Beginner friendly) You will get Paid, and will get Guidance for free.
On our YouTube channel. You'll get the content which will be beginner friendly and will be more aligned towards how things work.
Much more to come, Follow for more....