Tutorial Link: Reactjs Firebase Realtime Database
The Firebase Realtime Database is a cloud-hosted NoSQL database that lets you store and sync data between your users in realtime. In the tutorial, I introduce how to build an “Reactjs CRUD Firebase Realtime Database Example ” project to do CRUD operation: POST/GET/PUT/DELETE requests with step by step coding examples.
– I draw a fullstack overview diagram architecture from Reactjs frontend to Firebase Realtime Database.
– I illustrate details about react-firebase CRUD operations.
– I implement Reactjs application to do CRUD request (Post/Get/Put/Delete) to Firebase Realtime database.
Reactjs CRUD Application is designed with 2 main layers:
– React.js components let you split the UI into independent, reusable pieces, and think about each piece in isolation.
– Firebase Service is used by above React Components to fetch (Post/Put/Get/Delete) data to Firebase Realtime database.
Reactjs CRUD Application defines 5 components:
- Home.js is used serve as the landing page for your app.
- AppNavbar.js is used to establish a common UI feature between components.
- CustomerList.js is used to show all customers in the web-page
- CustomerEdit.js is used to modify the existed customer
- App.js uses React Router to navigate between components
- Reactjs Home Page:
- Reactjs List all data:
- Reactjs add data:
- Reactjs update data:
- Reactjs delete a customer with id=2, check the Customer List after deleting:
- Check Firebase Database after do CRUD operations: