So hacktoberfest is around the corner, and what better way to contribute than making a cool game. Now this won't be just another clone. I had been thinking about the design for a while, and the one thing that people fail to add to this game is the questions. People don't want to create 50 questions, on a Sunday game night.
- UI will be rendered with github pages with react web.
- There will be authentication with firebase, so people can vote, post, make questions lists, and also save game data.
- I will use firebase for the database.
- Game will be fully playable through browser
- Game can also run as localhost, and connect to firebase
How far can we make it in one month?