It is an excellent free course for the intermediate to advanced level, but I jumped into this project as a beginner (Studying for 1 year).
These are the reasons why:
- Bigger picture: I want to see how app is developed and navigate Visual Studio better.
- Learn how to use Git properly within Visual Studio 2017 (and 2019)
- I learned more about Git itself.
- Understand the differences between WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- And why companies are reluctant to change to the newer technologies.
- Making mistakes, debugging.
- I am more comfortable with break points and understanding error messages
- Community input: Tim is awesome and swift in responding to users' questions and feedback.
- More familiarity with SQL.