With a new year comes a new reading list, specifically, a game development reading list 🙂.
I'll update this list as I complete books and find new ones to read. Here's what I have so far.
- Reality is Broken by Jane McGonigal
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels by Jason Schreier
- Console Wars by Blake J. Harris
- Retro Game Dev (C64 Edition) by Derek Morris
- Game Engine Black Book: Doom by Fabien Sanglard
- Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture by David Kushner
- Game Programming Patterns by Robert Nystrom
I'm looking forward to beginning Reality is Broken tomorrow! What are some of your favorite game development/industry books? I'll add your recommendations to the list. 📝