All of your class contents (doc strings, methods, and class variable definitions) need to be indented to the same level.
- The doc string above your def_init_ is indented too far or
- The init method is not indented enough.
It is up to you to choose which one is right - but PEP8 would say that the doc string is indented too far.
- 1st line is a one line summary
- then a blank line
- and the rest of the docstring is a more details description of the class.
- 1st line is a one line summary So may be your docstring should be: ' Class for storing movie data
This class is for storing a large amount of movie
data such as:
- story summary,
- poster images,
- links to trailers on youtube `