Here are some of the questions I've asked in interviews.
- What stack would I be working on?
- What stack is the backend written on?
- How is the relationship with the backend teams or design teams?
- Would I be able to participate in design decisions?
- What is the design / frontend development process like?
- How do you measure developers performance?
- What is the best and worst part of working there? (Ask to another developer)
- What are the biggest challenges of your project?
- What can you tell me about the project?
- What would you expect from me in X time to promote me to a senior role?
- Do you give access to education tools / platforms (Egghead, Pluralsight, Frontend Masters)?
And once the interviews are over I always ask for feedback no matter the outcome.
Do you have any questions that are not on this list? Share them in the comments and I'll add them ✌
Follow me on twitter for more