Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.
Hello folks, Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud platform, while its dominating the Market like AWS does or its the preferred cloud platform for Machine Learning like Google Cloud Platform but its still growing very fast and many big and small companies are choosing Azure for their Cloud journey.
This means there is a lot of demand for IT professionals who knows Azure or have worked in Azure Platform. If you want to learn about Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform then you have come to the right place.
In the past, I have shared the best courses to pass Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, and Azure Architect certifications and today I am going to share the best online course to learn Azure platform for Beginners.
These are top-quality courses from expert trainers and instructors and picked from websites like Udemy, Coursera, and edX. You can use these courses to not only learn Microsoft Azure core services but also to prepare for different Microsoft Azure certifications like AZ-900, AZ-300, and AZ-20 Azure developer associate certification.
Microsoft Azure, is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft meant for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers.
It provides software, platform, and infrastructure as a service and supports many programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
This makes it a very good platform because of its flexibility. You can have different projects in the same interface so you don't have to be changing or learning the peculiarities of every different platform. So if you have different projects or you work with different programming languages is a good option to optimize your time and resources.
Also, demand for Azure certified developers, administrators, and cloud architect is increasing exponentially as more and more companies are using Azure for their migrating their on-premise software and application. This means it's the best time to learn Azure and boost your career profile.
Without wasting any more of your time, here you have a top 5 of the best tutorials to learn about Azure. These are the best courses from Udemy, Coursera, and edX and you can use them to learn Azure and prepare for different Azure certifications like Azure Fundamentals and Azure Architecture Technology.
1. Azure Infrastructure Fundamentals on Coursera (Coursera)
This Coursera course focuses on the Fundamentals of Azure Infrastructure. It begins with understanding the subscription system, configuring the security, and acquiring storage. Then you'll build virtual machines and VNETS to start working.
While doing the tutorial you will be able to:
- Configure and manage Azure subscriptions
- Create and manage resource groups and identities
- Configure and manage storage and backups
- Create and manage virtual machines and virtual networks
It takes 30 hours to complete the course, and by the end, you will have a certificate. It is meant for an advanced profile, that already knows some different languages and wants to unify all his projects together ion the same platform.
By the way, If you are planning to join multiple Coursera courses or specialization then consider taking the Coursera Plus subscription which provides you unlimited access to their most popular courses, specialization, professional certificate, and guided projects. It cost around $399/year but its complete worth of your money as you get unlimited certificates.
This is one of the best Azure cloud course from Udemy and you can use this to learn Azure in-depth as well as to prepare for the AZ-300 exam. This course is meant for someone that has knowledge in more than one language and want to be more efficient. During the course you will learn how to:
- Access your services with the help of Azure Portal
- Know how to work correctly with different virtual machines in Azure
- Work with different storage options and policies for your cloud
- Host your resources in the cloud with Operations Management Suite
- Deliver high-bandwidth content with Azure CDN and Akamai
- Develop databases with Azure
- Leverage Azure Redis Cache as a Service for high throughput and low latency
- Find and use enterprise data assets with Azure Data Catalog
The course consists of 20 and a half hours of explanation videos that you can consult the times you want. By the end, you will master the Azure environment and you will be considerably more efficient.
3. Microsoft Azure cloud - Beginner Boot camp (Udemy)
This is another best online course to learn Azure on Udemy. If you want to be an expert with Azure this is an online course you should join.
This course has a total of 12 sections, during the course you will see:
- An introduction to Azure storage services architecture
- Creation of Virtual network, and network security groups
- Introduction to computing building blocks; Virtual machine creation and storage, availability sets
- Azure app services building blocks; Creating and managing web apps and mobile apps
- Azure database services building blocks and creating and managing the Azure SQL database.
- Deliver Big Data Solution on Azure
- Deliver Application Integration on Azure
- Internet of things
- An introduction to Azure security-related services
- Monitoring & Diagnostics services
- Azure infrastructure as code (ARM Templates)
- Introduction to Azure DevOps As you can see it comprehends a lot of subjects. All the course includes more than 30 hours of video, 6 articles, and 103 downloadable resources, which makes this is one of the most comprehensive Azure course on Udemy.
This is another best Udemy Azure course which is great to learn Microsoft Azure from scratch. As its names say this course is for beginners but to start this course you'll need some basic IT knowledge on networks, databases, and how Web servers work.
You will learn:
- The ability to understand how to start working with Azure
- Spin up and working with Virtual Machines
- Work with Storage options such as BLOB or SQL Server
- Basic Understanding of services such as Azure Functions and Azure Web apps
By the end of the course, you'll be prepared for taking the AZ-900 certification exam.
The course includes 2 simulation exams for you to practice. Apart from that, it includes 10 and a half hours of video tutorials, 13 articles, and 12 resources.
This course's focus is to use virtual machines in Azure for workloads, emphasizing basic configuration, planning, deployment, and management tasks. You'll be introduced to how to secure and make your virtual machines highly available and scalable. It is a good start for entering the Azure world but not having to see all its features.
Here are the key things you will learn in this course:
- How IaaS uses virtual machines and the basic concepts of endpoints
- Know how to determine virtual machine workloads and correctly choose the size of your virtual machines.
- The process of creation, and deploy Azure Windows virtual machines.
- How to configure virtual machine IP addresses, availability, scalability, and security.
- How to manage, attach, import, and export virtual disks.
This course can be done completely free, and then when you finish you can pay for the certificate of finalization if you desire to.
That's all about the **best online courses to learn the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform in 2021. **These online courses are also good for various Azure certifications like Azure Fundamentals and Azure Cloud Architect.
If you are an experienced programmer the Azure is a very good alternative to improve your workflow and make things easier for you. It is very extensive, so you have the articles explaining what they offer, so you can choose the one that adapts better to what you are looking for.
Other Azure **Certification Resources for IT Professionals **and Java Programmers
- Top 5 Courses to crack Azure Developer Associate exam
- How to Crack the AWS Solution Architect Exam
- 5 Free Courses to learn Microsoft Azure Concepts
- How to Crack AZ-103 Azure Administration Exam in 2021
- How to become an Azure Solution Architect Associate in 2021
- Top 5 Courses to pass Azure Cloud Architecture Exam
- Top 5 Courses to pass AZ-900 Certification in 2021
- Top 5 Mock Test for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Top 5 Courses to crack Azure Cloud Architect (AZ-300) Exam
- 5 Online Courses to Pass Azure Developer Associate Certification (AZ-203)
- Top 5 Courses to Crack AWS Solution Architect Certification
- Top 5 AZ-900 Practice tests for programmers
- Top 5 Courses to Pass Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
- How to become a DevOps Engineer?
Thanks for reading this article so far. If you find these Microsoft Azure courses useful, then, please share it with your friends and colleagues. If you have any questions or feedback, then please drop a note.
P. S. - If you are keen to learn Microsoft Azure Platform from scratch but looking for free online training courses to start your journey then you can also see Microsoft Azure Concepts- a free course by Linux Academy on Udemy. It's completely free and all you need is a free Udemy account to join this course online.