Originally I shared this digest on Syndicode blog.
Today you will read about an evolving list of strings that cause issues, JS animation library, Vue meta-framework for complex web apps, MongoDB object modeling tool, minimalistic scrollbar plugin, and many others neat repositories!
Here I brought you the most interesting
- The Big List of Naughty Strings is an evolving list of strings which have a high probability of causing issues when used as user-input data. This is intended for use in helping both automated and manual QA testing. 31,918 stars by now.
- Nuxt.js is a well-known Vue.js Meta Framework to create complex, fast and universal web applications quickly. 18,076 stars by now.
- Mongoose is a MongoDB object modeling tool designed to work in an asynchronous environment. 17,933 stars by now.
- perfect-scrollbar is minimalistic scrollbar plugin that causes no change on design layout and no manipulation on DOM tree. 6,946 stars by now.
- Quicklink is a faster subsequent page-loads by prefetching in-viewport links during idle time. It attempts to make navigations to subsequent pages load faster. 5,877 stars by now.
- AdonisJs is a Node.js web framework with elegant syntax. 5,657 stars by now.
- Agenda is a job scheduling library for Node.js. 5,037 stars by now.
- Trilium Notes is a hierarchical note taking application with focus on building large personal knowledge bases. 4,255 stars by now.
- FlexSearch.js is a full text search library for Browser and Node.js. 3,482 stars by now.
- HotKeys.js is an input capture library with some very special features, it is easy to pick up and use, has a reasonable footprint (~3kb) (gzipped: 1.73kb), and has no dependencies. 3,214 stars by now.
- The Lounge is a modern, responsive, cross-platform, self-hosted web IRC client. 2,776 stars by now.
- Shiny is a tool for simulating reflections for mobile websites. It can reflections to text, backgrounds, and borders on devices that support the DeviceMotion event. 2,691 stars by now.
- node-csv is a full featured CSV parser with simple API and tested against large datasets. 2,279 stars by now.
- Readability.js is a standalone version of the readability library used for Firefox Reader View. 2,035 stars by now.
- Sockette is a tiny (348 bytes) wrapper around WebSocket that will automatically reconnect if the connection is lost. 1,899 stars by now.
- Release It is a CLI release tool for Git repos and npm packages. 1,701 stars by now.
- node-oracledb is an Oracle Database driver for Node.js maintained by Oracle Corp. 1,469 stars by now.
- Hotkey is a Global DOM element activation. 1,341 stars by now.
- Redux Starter Kit is a simple set of tools to make using Redux easier. 763 stars by now.
- fnm (Fast Node Manager) is a fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in ReasonML. 750 stars by now.
- Vuese is a tool for Vue component documentation. It automatically generates documentation for Vue.js component, and provides a variety of solutions for generating component documentation to meet different needs. 735 stars by now.
- BitVision is a real-time charting and trading dashboard for Bitstamp that works entirely in the terminal. It comes with an automated trading bot that uses machine learning to forecast price movements and place risk-adjusted daily trades. 680 stars by now.
Check my previous JS digests here.