iPS 228: Apple Wishlist
This podcast may not be playable in the browser
In today's episode, the iPheaks panel, Erica, and Gui talk about the state of Apple in 2018 and what they would like to see from Apple in this new year. The discussion covers topics like where should Apple build their next campus, iMac Pro and desktop computing, replacement Mac lines, Mac mini, Puck Mac, Developer market, control center issues, and much more! This a great episode to get a glimpse of the current needs and wants among the iOS and OS developer communities.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Apples Second major campus - in Denver?
- iMac Pro
- Consumer market
- Other desktop computing possibilities
- Mac mini talk
- Puck Mac?
- Developer Market
- Control Center issues
- Air Pods
- Swift Playgrounds on iPad
- Enable 3rd party developers to add to control center
- Evolution of iPads as pro computers
- Where do we put our developers?
- iPhone X
- MacBook keyboards
- Touch Bar
- WWDC 2018
- and much more!
- Libere Foldable Bike