Yesterday I started to make a list of my goals for 2020 and I would like to share them with you.
- On Heroes and Tombs by Ernesto Sabato
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente
- Recursion by Blake Crouch
- Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death by Caitlin Doughty
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Clean Code by Robert C. Martin
- Clean Architecture: A Craftsman’s Guide to Software Structure and Design by Robert C. Martin
- Functional Design Patterns for Express.js: A step-by-step guide to building elegant, maintainable Node.js backends by Jonathan Lee Martin
- The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety by Alan W. Watts
I want to learn a new programming language besides JS. I was thinking about giving Elixir or Go a try, but I decided on Elixir mostly because I want to try a functional programming language.
I know testing is such an important topic and I feel I haven’t given the importance it deserves. So, my goal is to start learning from a couple of courses from Kent C. Dodds from Frontend masters and start testing my side projects.
I’m using Notion to keep track of my goals and I’m going to be sharing my updates every 4 months.
I would love to hear what are your goals for 2020
Happy New Year