Hi, thanks for the questions 😊
I found that when I used more than one transformation rule of the same type eg. two rules for schema I would sometimes see two tables in my destination database. One with the rules in place (upper case the name, add a suffix), and one without. After testing multiple times it wasn’t clear why this was happening. To clean up I simply deleted the table I didn’t need or copied the data into the correctly named one at the database level. Not a deal breaker but more manual intervention than was intended
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.