Hello, recently I made a job switch and have attended interviews in various companies. I would like to share the list of questions and topics I came across during the process.
- what is the difference between final, finally and finalize?Answer
- Explain abstraction in OOPS concept
- Explain inheritance in OOPS concept
- How to achieve polymorphism and it's types?
- What is Interface in Java?
- Can we create Object for abstract class? No, we can't create. Explanation
- Can we pass null value into HashMap?Answer
- Different types of Exceptions.
- Difference between array and arrayList. Answer
- Difference between serializable and parcelable. Answer
- How to add multiple fragments in single activity? Answer
- Difference types of services in android?
- How to create a custom view and custom widget in android? Custom View, Custom widget
- How to update a single item in recyclerView? Answer
- Scope functions in Kotlin. Docs
- Different types of Launch modes in android. Answer
- How to check whether the lateinit variable is initialized? Answer
- What is Elvis operator in kotlin? Answer
- What is MultiDex in android? Explanation
- Explain LiveData and it's types in android. Explanation
- Difference between App bundle and APK. Answer
- What is key store file in android? Explanation
- Why we need to sign our app before releasing to PlayStore? Explanation
- What is the use of Gradle in android? Answer
- Explain build flavors in android. Answer
- How to implement Dynamic module delivery? Docs
- Coroutines in android. Docs
- Broadcast receivers in android. Docs
- Content providers in android. Docs
- What is Intent and it's types? Blog
- Activity and fragment lifecycle. Check this lifecycle cheat sheet
- What is Job scheduler in android? Answer
- Explain Alarm manager. Answer.
- How does MVVM works. Answer
- What is companion object in kotlin? Answer
- Difference between val and const in kotlin. Answer
- How room works internally? Answer
- Explain Hilt in android. Answer
Please do share any interview topics and questions you came across in comments.
Hope this helps :-).