Hi, Gurpreet kait this side again with some new stuff. I have been working as a freelancer for 2 years. And I have also seen a lot of developers on freelance sites like Fiverr and Upwork. Each & everyone is fighting on prices and for their services as well. Because of the supply and demand rule, every person is selling their services at low prices.
This was the pain and main point that I noticed there. But consider one thing ever. Assume there are 100% developers who code applications. But there are 10–15% of developers/Programmers who code applications in the right way. It means in the way they should be.
People are fighting over prices clients are happy to pay them. I worked with clients who said that they wanted to work with the person who will be responsible for their work. But maximum coders out there deliver temporary solutions.
Including me, I also did some bad jobs in starting but then I learned I will be responsible for my mistakes, why the client or anybody else
- Be a good programmer and be a part of the community. Be a programmer who will be appreciated because of his fantastic work.
- Learn how things work, I mean be curious about new updates in your field.
- Always provide value, don't compromise on value.
- Network with amazing people in your field and learn from them how they started.
- Start contributing to the community and leave an impact.
- Start sharing knowledge and put value in front of other people. Who are new to the same career.
- Be active/productive.
- Build your impact for good career growth.
- Learn from pro players. who are already there, where you want to be.
- And Don't make your life shit in front of your computer all day. Be a good family person and live with nature. If you are a developer who believes in learning each day, I usually put the same content on my website. Take a look at there also. Thanks