In this article, you will learn how to Combine Multiple Worksheets/Workbooks in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- Kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks.
- If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
- You can reuse anything with the help of Kutools. The most used formulas, charts, or anything else you reuse in the future.
- The Split Tools utility will help you to split the data into multiple sheets based on the values.
- You can easily combine worksheets from workbooks into one worksheet.
<!--[if lt IE 9]>document.createElement('video');<![endif]-->
- If you want to combine the same names worksheets from multiple workbooks into one worksheet, check the below-given video tutorial.
- To combine worksheets from different workbooks into one workbook, refer to this article.
From this article, you can quickly understand the steps to Combine Multiple Worksheets/Workbooks in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Kindly, share your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!