This page will explain the simple formulas used to sum the top N values with certain criteria in Excel Office 365. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- Use the below formula to sum the top N values with certain criteria.
- SUMPRODUCT – In Excel, the SUMPRODUCT Function will help to multiply the corresponding arrays or ranges and returns the sum of the products.
- LARGE – This function will return the Nth largest value from the given range of data. Read more on the LARGE Function.
- Range – It is the input range from the worksheet.
- Criteria – It represents the specific value or criteria that helps to sum the cells.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- *N * – It is the idea of Nth value.
- Let’s consider the below example to sum the top n value with certain criteria.
- In the below image, we will give the input values in Column B and Column C.
- After that apply the given formula in the selected area.
- Finally, it displays the result in the selected cell F3.
From this tutorial, you can get to know the simple formulas used to sum the values from a range with certain criteria in Excel Office 365. Hope you like this article. If you have any doubts/queries, don’t forget to share it with us. To know further updates keep in touch with our website Geek Excel and Excel Formulas !!