Here, we will describe the step-by-step instructions to Combine Worksheets/Workbooks/CSV Files into One Workbook in Excel Office 365 with Kutools. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
Note: kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks. If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
To combine worksheets/workbooks in Excel, then follow the below instructions.
- Let’s consider the example workbooks 1 , 2 , and 3. We are going to merge all worksheets of those workbooks into one workbook.
- Go to the Kutools Plus Tab, select the Combine option.
- Then, it will open the Kutools for Excel Dialog Box. You need to click the OK button to proceed with the process.
- Then, it will display the Combine Worksheets – Step 1 of 3 wizard.
- *Combine Operations – * In this section, you need to select *Combine multiple worksheets from workbooks into one workbook * option.
- Then, you need to click the Next button.
- Then, it will display the Combine Worksheets – Step 2 of 3 wizard.
- You can see all the opened workbooks and corresponding worksheets are listed in the Workbook list and Worksheet list boxes.
- If you want to add workbooks, you can use the Add>Files or Folder button to select the workbook.
- After adding the specifying workbooks and worksheets that you want to merge, then click the Next button to move to the next step.
- In the Add drop-down list, you can click the Files(s) button to add one workbook or multiple workbooks to merge.
- Folder – It will add all workbooks of the folder into the workbook list to merge.
- OneDrive File(s) or OneDrive Folder – This will add one or multiple OneDrive files from one folder or different folders as you need.
- Workbook list – You can delete a single workbook from the list by using the X button.
- Remove all – It will remove all the workbooks from the workbook list.
- Password – This option is used to combine the workbooks which have been encrypted with passwords.
- Password Manager Dialog box – Click the Add button, enter the workbook password into the Password text box. Then, fill in the Label and click the OK button.
- Repeat the above step until the workbooks passwords are added to the manager, then click the OK button to close the window.
- You can save the settings of Step 2 for future use. You need to click the Save option under the Scenario drop-down list.
- Then, you need to give the name for the scenario in the popping-out dialog box.
- Sort drop-down list – It is used to sort all workbooks or worksheets in the list box.
- With this option, you can select the specific sheet across multiple workbooks that contain a specific sheet name.
- Now, it will open the Combine Worksheets – Step 3 of 3 wizard.
- In this dialog box, you need to configure as following options.
- Blank worksheet – If your workbooks contain blank or empty worksheets, you can keep or skip the blank worksheets.
- Insert worksheet information – It will insert the workbook information at the first row of each worksheet as a comment in the combined workbook.
- Rename worksheet names – You need to check the By inserting workbook name ** option. Then, **select In front of original worksheet name or After original worksheet name option as you wish.
- Separator – You can also give the separator in this box.
- Finally, you need to click the Finish button.
- After combining the worksheets, it will open the Specify the file name and location for the combined workbook Dialog Box.
- You need to specify the file name and location for the combined file. Then, click the Save button.
- At last, a new workbook is created and the status of the combined workbooks is listed.
- After that, you can also click the Output file link to open the combined workbook directly.
- Then, the new workbook contains detailed information about the new workbook as shown in the below screenshot.
In the above article, we described the step-by-step instructions to Combine Worksheets/Workbooks/CSV Files into One Workbook in Excel Office 365 with Kutools ** with the best practical examples. Share your valuable **queries/suggestions in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!