Here’s an easy demo that lets you image track 3D Models using images with Unity, VisionLib, and echoAR. The full demo can also be found on echoAR’s GitHub.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Download and install the VisionLib SDK in a new Unity project.
- Follow the instructions on our documentation page to set your API key.
- Add the apartment model to the console setting the clouds image from the assets folder.
- Overwrite the existing _echoAR/CustomBehavior.cs script with the new CustomBehavior file.
- Set up a Poster Tracking scene using VisionLib’s instructions, using posterTrackingSample.vl and ScriptTest.cs in the Scripts folder instead of TutorialPosterTracker.vl and Tutorial.cs.
- Tag the VLCamera Object as MainCamera in your scene.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.
Feel free to reach out at support@echoAR.xyz or join our [support channel on Slack (https://join.slack.com/t/echoar/shared_invite/enQtNTg4NjI5NjM3OTc1LWU1M2M2MTNlNTM3NGY1YTUxYmY3ZDNjNTc3YjA5M2QyNGZiOTgzMjVmZWZmZmFjNGJjYTcxZjhhNzk3YjNhNjE).
echoAR (http://www.echoAR.xyz; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) that provides tools and server-side infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy AR/VR apps and experiences.