I've been doing weekly write ups on new markets and ideas.
Would love your feedback on the latest one. Trends #0006 — No Code
Developers are lazy and curious. Repetitive tasks annoy them.
No-Code tools help you build things without writing code. Blogs, forums, mobile apps, online stores and a lot more can be built without knowing how to code.
The life of a no-code tool starts with developers solving their own problems.
Most no-code tools share this path 👇
- Developers write reusable functions to write less code
- Then they create frameworks to write even less code
- Then they deploy APIs to help others write less code
- Then they create no code tools to help others write no code
- RandomPizza --- by Whit Anderson
- Writers Compound --- by KP
- Qoins --- by Nate Washington and Christian Alexander
- Cuppa --- by KP
- Coffee for Closers --- by Vik Duggal
- Pastryy --- by Aj Picard
- NoCode GIFs --- by Ash
- Hey Marketers --- by Corey Haines
- Channels Stack --- by Alexander Olssen
- Pemvee --- by Arjun Mahadevan
- Sharath Kuruganty
- String Nguyen
- Helen Ryles
- Cole Derochie
- Philip Lakin
- James Eldersveld
- Matthieu Bodin
- Quentin Villard
- Jens Lennartsson
- Anita Kirkovska
- No-Code Developer (or some variation) will become a common job title.
- No-Code will become a gateway drug for makers to start coding.
- No-Code ➡ Low-Code ➡ Code --- New businesses will follow this path. Mature companies will have all three.
- Build a no-code tool to create chrome extensions
- Host a no-code virtual summit
- Host a no-code hackathon
- Join a no-code community
- Start a no-code blog or newsletter
- Start a no-code investment fund
- Build a no-code agency
"You can't build a business on no-code."
I wrote Million Dollar No Code Businesses to dismiss this. It doesn't matter what we think because it has already happened.
"No-Code can't scale."
Most no-code tools can scale but it doesn't matter. Scaling isn't the hard part. Traction is. Once you validate demand, I'll come scale it for you. 💰👀
"No-Code will eliminate developer jobs."
I won't argue. DM me a falsifiable theory and your confidence level. Let's make a bet.
- CodeLess --- A podcast by Edmund Amoye
- Let's clear some stuff up about 'no-code' --- A tweetstorm by Ben Tossell
- No-Code Coffee --- A newsletter by Michael Gill
- The Rise of "No Code" --- An examination of the no-code movement by Ryan Hoover
- NoCode Camp --- A mastermind by KP and Joe Brown
- MakerPad --- An education platform by Ben Tossell
- Codeless Ventures --- An investment fund by Michael Gill
- No Code List --- A list of tools by Drew Thomas
- Nocode Rumble --- A challenge by Sako and Michael Gill
- No Code Founders --- A community of makers by Joshua Tiernan
If you're interested in new markets and ideas. Check out https://druriley.com/trends/