If you ever have used mig33 chat application back in between 2006 to 2014, you know there were some gamerooms, where people joined to play games. Like if I give an example:
- A chatroom named: "LowCard"
- People can join the room and chat
- when someone types: "!start bet_amount" the bot game is started
- people types "!j" to join with spending the bet_amount
- the bot plays in some round, and each round is timer based, 30 secs per round.
- each round players can draw by typing "!d", and card draws randomly from 2 to A
- each round the lowest card drawers are knocked out, and finally someone wins in the last round.
Now, my curiosity to seek knowledge is:
- If I create an application using firebase as backend, we can easily setup the chat app.
- but if we want to use the bot functionality, what will be my process?
- I can not implement bot codes on client side, they are vulnerable and also bots are stateful.
How can I create this functionality using firebase as backend?