Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links; our team may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.
Ethical Hacking refers to the process of finding compromises or vulnerabilities in computer and information systems by duplicating the intent and actions of malicious hackers. A person performing this act is called an Ethical Hacker that are often referred to as Whitehat Hackers or Whitehats.
An ethical hacker attempts to bypass the security of the system and inspect for any fragile points that could be prone to misutilization by malicious hackers. The information is then used by the person or organization that hired the ethical hacker, to improve their system security, in an effort to minimize or completely eliminate any kind of possible potential attacks on their security system.
The scope for Ethical Hacking is increasing day by day because of the rapid up gradation of technology from the past few years. An ethical hacker can get employed by a government organization or it can join any private organization as cyber security experts.
Well, there is a lot of potential when it comes to Ethical hacking but how can you learn this special skill? Look no further as we present to you the 7 Most Influential and Useful Ethical Hacking courses and tutorials of all time!
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
Course rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 ( 68,086 Ratings total)
In this course, you will :
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers and hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
- Install & use Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system. Learn linux basics, linux commands & how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing. Network basics & how devices interact inside a network. Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
- Control Wi-Fi connections without knowing the password and create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients.
- Launch various Man In The Middle attacks. Access any account accessed by any client on the network.
- Sniff network traffic & analyse it to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images, etc.
- Intercept network traffic & modify it on the fly and discover devices connected to the same network..
- Secure networks from the discussed attacks, edit router settings for maximum security, discover suspicious activities in networks, open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems.
- Encrypt traffic to prevent MITM attacks and hack servers using server side attacks.cExploit buffer over flows & code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
- Hack systems using client side attacks, using fake updates and by backdooring downloads on the fly.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account.
- Analyse malware, manually detect undetectable malware.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
- Capture keystrokes on a compromised system..
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other systems..
- Understand how websites & web applications work and how browsers communicate with websites.
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website, emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website, subdomains associated with a website, unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Discover websites hosted on the same server as the target websites, exploit file upload vulnerabilities to gain control over target website..
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities,local file inclusion vulnerabilities and SQL injection vulnerabilities along with learning how to bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections..
- Exploit SQL injections to find databases, tables & sensitive data such as usernames, passwords, etc. Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections and learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities and stored XSS vulnerabilities.
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities and fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
- Discover MITM & ARP Spoofing attacks.
You can take Learning Ethical Hacking From Scratch Training Course Certificate Course on Udemy .
Start from 0 & learn both topics simultaneously from scratch by writing 20+ hacking programs
Course rating: 4.6 out of 5.0 ( 8,178 Ratings total)
In this course, you will :
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level and write over 20 ethical hacking and security programs where you will learn by example, by writing exciting programs. You will write cross platform programs that work on Windows, OS X & Linux.
- Have a deep understanding on how computer systems work along with a strong base & use the skills learned to write any program even if its not related to hacking.
- Understand what is Hacking, what is Programming, and why are they related. Design a testing lab to practice hacking & programming safely.
- Not only interact & use Linux terminal but also understand what MAC address is & how to change it and write a python program to change MAC address.
- Use Python modules and libraries and understand Object Oriented Programming by writing object oriented programs. Analyse HTML using Python and interact with websites using Python.
- Understand & interact with different network layers such as ARP, DNS, HTTP. Analyse & modify HTTP requests and responses. Inject code in HTML pages loaded by any computer on the same network. Downgrade HTTPS to HTTP and write a program to detect ARP Spoofing attacks.
- Write payloads to download a file, execute command, download & execute, download execute & report etc.
- Use sockets to send data over TCP and send data reliably over TCP. Write client-server programs and also write a backdoor that works on Windows, OS X and Linux. Write a remote keylogger that can register all keystrikes and send them by Email. Convert python programs to binary executables that work on Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Convert malware to torjans that work and function like other file types like an image or a PDF and bypass Anti-Virus Programs.
- Understand how websites work, the technologies used and how to test them for weaknesses.
- Run dictionary attacks and guess login information on login pages.
You can take Learn Ethical Hacking with Python Hacker Training Course Certificate Course on Udemy .
Become a bug bounty hunter! Hack websites & web applications like black hat hackers and secure them like experts.
Course rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 ( 6,698 Ratings total)
In this course, you will :
- Exploit these vulnerabilities to hack into web servers and bypass security & advanced exploitation of these vulnerabilities..
- Advanced post exploitation - hack other websites on the same server, dump the database, privilege escalation.etc.
- Bypass security & filters and intercept requests using a proxy.
- Adopt SQL queries to discover and exploit SQL injections in secure pages, gain full control over target server using SQL injections and discover & exploit blind SQL injections.
- Install Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system. learn kaali linux commands and how to interact with the terminal.
- Understand how websites & web applications work and how browsers communicate with websites..
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website..
- Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website..
- Find all subdomains associated with a website..
- Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix file upload vulnerabilities.
- Exploit advanced file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities and local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Exploit advanced code execution vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website and local file inclusion vulnerabilities to to get a shell.
- Exploit advanced local file inclusion vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Exploit advanced remote file inclusion vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections.
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames ad passwords using SQL injections.
- Bypass filtering, and login as admin without password using SQL injections.
- Bypass filtering and security measurements.
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections, patch SQL injections quickly and learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
- How to use BeEF framwork and also hook users to BeEF using reflected & XSS vulnerabilities.
- Hack computers using XSS vulnerabilitiesa and fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
- Discover all of the above vulnerabilities automatically using a web proxy.
- Bypass security measurements, access all websites on the same webserver and connect to the database and execute SQL queries or download the whole database to the local machine.
- Discover, exploit and mitigate CSRF vulnerabilities.
You can take Learn How to Test Your Website’s Security (From Scratch) Certificate Course on Udemy .
Practice Mobile Application Hacking and Penetration Testing against a number of real world mobile applications.
Course rating: 4.2 out of 5.0 ( 137 Ratings total)
In this course, you will :
- You will understand the different types of vulnerabilities that affect mobile applications and have the practical knowledge to attack and exploit them.
- Perform real world attacks on Android Devices and Apps.
- OWASP Top Ten Mobile and Web most common vulnerabilities.
- Build your own home lab on mobile application security.
- You will learn Mobile applications reverse engineering.
- Practice on real world mobile applications.
- Provides you the skills necessary to peform Penetration tests of mobile applications..
You can take Mobile Application Hacking and Penetration Testing (Android) Certificate Course on Udemy .
What is ethical hacking? Get an overview of the principles of ethical hacking and the techniques and tools used by the white hat hacker.
Course rating: 26,969 total enrollments
What you’ll learn:
- Today's threat landscape
- Managing incidents
- Creating security policies
- Protecting data
- The COBIT framework
- Conducting penetration testing
You can take Ethical Hacking: Introduction to Ethical Hacking Certificate Course on Linkedin.
Thanks for reading this article. If you like these web development courses, then please share it with your friends. Also, you can also discover free ethical hacking courses.
If you have any questions or feedback or If you think any course needs to be added into this list please comment about them.