Whether you are a seasoned open source professional, an enthusiastic community contributor, or dipping your toes in for the very first time, there is an opportunity to participate in Hacktoberfest.
Registration Date Start:- 26/09/2022
Register Yourself:- https://hacktoberfest.com/participation/
Download the Event Kit:- https://hacktoberfest.com/_next/static/media/event-kit.4f2bab5f.zip
To complete the Hacktober Challenge, here’s what you need to do:
- Submit four (4) quality pull requests (PRs) to below Py-contributors repo. you can choose other open-source repo as well.
- Not all community maintainers are participating in Hacktoberfest. Check for the hacktoberfest label to find participating repos. Once all four of your PRs have received the hacktoberfest-accepted label, fill out the form below with links to your PRs.
- Your submission will be reviewed and if approved, you will receive a follow up email asking for more information.
- Your PR does not have to be code-heavy. Documentation improvements are always welcome. Read the project’s contributor guide/CONTRIBUTING.MD page before getting started to understand how to write a PR that will pass any automated testing in the project, which will make it more likely to be accepted.
- If you do not respond to a request for changes within 7 days, your PR will be closed.
- if you make the requested changes after your PR has been closed, feel free to submit another PR.
- Strive to adhere to our Community Code of Conduct.
- Review the Hacktoberfest Resources page for more information regarding Hacktoberfest