- Deep Focus on getting better at coding - I've said no to a lot of stuff which occupied my time - managing clubs, conducting events etc.. It was a tough but obvious decision for me since I really want to get better at coding and creating software that people will love.
- Tracking my #100DaysOfCode in #devjournal
- Started my first Tech Internship! It's something I've been looking forward to for a long time. It's hard juggling the internship along with semester work especially during exam time. But I'm proud of pulling through and making programs I didn't know existed by myself.
- Gave my first tech talk! It was a post coding-contest analysis. It was nerve racking for me and I was really scared if I'd mess it up. But it went perfectly and I was able to learn so much. Teaching someone is so much different than simply coding. I had to put in a lot of effort to figure out the most time efficient and space efficient solution.
- Not feeling bad for saying No to opportunities that don't align with your goals
- Self-care. I feel relaxed and in control when I make time for working out or doing something else I enjoy no matter how pressurising a situation appears.
- Being my own biggest cheerleader.
I want to spend my life always building, learning and experimenting with new tech and spreading my love for tech to help people. I also want to be self sufficient and get a tech job that aligns with my goals.
Keep going! All of you are doing a wonderful job and are exactly where you have to be - creating and weaving a unique story that the world has never seen before. Keep doing your best and you'll eventually fall in love with your own beautiful story and you will be proud of it.
Until next time,