How WooCommerce Helps Your Business Grow |Ecommerce
The start of a new year is a natural time to consider ideas to enhance your company. Make sure your online business is in the tip-top form if you want to reach new heights in 2021. From performance to security, marketing, and efficiency, there's a lot to consider. So, here are some of the most successful WooCommerce strategies to improve your business.
- Improve Customer Relationships CRM (customer relationship management platform) is beneficial in a variety of ways. It keeps track of your clients' information and history so you can send them tailored marketing emails and provide prompt accurate assistance. Many CRMs offer automation capabilities that can help you work more efficiently. And efficiency translates into additional savings and profitability.
Jetpack CRM is one of the best CRM add-ons available for WooCommerce. It's designed specifically for WordPress businesses and is built to grow alongside your company. You may install extensions to extend its capabilities to fit your needs, much like WooCommerce.
Related: The Top WooCommerce Features That You Should Know
- Generate Recurring Revenue Subscriptions can help you raise the average lifetime value of your customers while also making the purchasing process more accessible. Furthermore, regular revenue makes it easier to forecast cash flow and expand operations. You may even pass on the savings to your consumers in the form of additional investments or better products.
What methods do you use to create recurring revenue? You might send out a monthly subscription package or refill products that your consumers buy regularly. If you don’t offer traditional items, you may sell club memberships, continuous courses, or continued professional services.
WooCommerce Subscriptions is our #1 pick because of its incredible versatility and powerful capabilities. Choose from various billing schedules, give members control over their plans, send renewal alerts, and more.
- Secure Your Site You've put a lot of effort into making sure your shop is safe! After all, a data breach might cost you time, money, and consumers. This WooCommerce security checklist explains the key components you'll need to make your business secure, but here's a brief rundown:
Choose a good host.
Use high-quality plugins.
Implement strong passwords.
Prevent brute force attacks.
Update WordPress, themes, and plugins.
Add an SSL certificate.
Re-evaluate user access levels.
Perform security scans.
Monitor site activity.
Set up a firewall.
Enable secure authentication
The majority of these duties are handled by Jetpack, which is a single plugin. It not only protects against hackers but also screens for viruses and combats spam comments. It offers one-click solutions for the majority of known dangers if your site is ever hacked.
Real-time backups are one of the most crucial aspects of eCommerce. Instead of backing up your files and database once a day, week, or month, it saves a copy each time an activity is performed, such as adding a product, placing an order, or editing a page. This implies you won't lose any order data if your website goes down.
Related: How To Sell Products On Woo-Commerce?
Check out Jetpack's entire security suite to make use of all of the available capabilities. It's the fastest method to improve the security of your WooCommerce store in the new year.
- Master Analytics Data offers you the ability to see patterns and opportunities that can help you boost sales.
First and foremost, ensure that your business has a Google Analytics account. Even if you aren't ready to delve into the figures right now, putting everything in place now will equip you, or a professional you hire, to make significant progress in the future.
Then, familiarise yourself with the new WooCommerce analytics dashboard, which provides you access to additional data from within WordPress. At a look, you can analyze the health of your shop, spot trends, and identify problem areas that need to be addressed.
It's time to move on if you've learned and can read these basic store metrics.
We propose the WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro plugin when you're ready for the most sophisticated Google Analytics capabilities. Tracking your WooCommerce marketing activity may teach you how to harness its potential.
Related: How To Add A Blog To Your WooCommerce Store
Remember that data is the most critical aspect of creating a high-performing eCommerce shop. With the appropriate analytics addons, you can set yourself up for success. It's completely free to use.
- Supercharge Email Marketing If you don't have an email marketing system yet or think your existing efforts might need a refresh, now is the time to get one. MailPoet is a wonderful email marketing solution within the WordPress admin, with over 300,000 sites using it.
WooCommerce has officially welcomed MailPoet to the family due to their commitment to business owner success and demonstrated ability to produce outstanding outcomes.
You may use MailPoet to send abandoned cart emails, create new messages using pre-designed templates, automatically welcome new customers, and send follow-up emails to former customers with offers and goods targeted to them. You can quickly add newsletter signup forms, and your client lists are constantly up to date, thanks to its comprehensive integration with WooCommerce.
- Increase Average Order Values Using your existing client base to increase income is one of the most effective methods to do it. You may boost the average order value of your business by upselling premium or extended versions of your items or recommending other products for consumers to add to their carts. You'll also provide consumers with a more engaging and valuable experience. It's a win-win situation!
The Product Recommendations addon is a beautiful method to exclude upsells and cross-sells from the equation. Its sophisticated system recognizes appropriate product pairings automatically and suggests them to clients at the right moment. Create your own set of rules for a unique experience.
Related: Top 10 WooCommerce Facts You Should Know In 2021
- Streamline Checkout And Reduce Cart Abandonment Cart abandonment is a serious problem. According to several studies, up to 70% of individuals do not complete their purchases, and this percentage can even be higher! Consider how much you could save if you cut this by 10%. What impact would that have on your revenue?
By optimizing your store's checkout procedure and investing in a few tools, you can maintain this number as low as possible:
Reduce the number of steps required for a customer to complete their purchase.
Display positive ratings or badges from industry qualifications or affiliations to boost client confidence. Showcase any accolades you've received as well.
Customize checkout fields to provide your customers the best experience possible.
Provide a one-page checkout with a variety of payment choices.
When it comes to marketing, make sure you have a strategy in place for following up with clients who explore but don't buy.
Business owners must take a step back and evaluate their success as well as their long-term objectives. Consider areas where you can improve next year, create reasonable goals, and make them a reality. Check that you're covered in each of the seven main areas we just addressed. Then think about what additional improvements and adjustments you can make this year. You have a lot of options with WooCommerce.
Find the approximate cost to build your Application