Hey everyone, I hope the start of 2022 has been great for all of you! This year I decided that I would complete my first 100 days of code challenge. My objective of this is stated in my previous post if you were curious definitely go check it out!
- Researched blockchain and blockchain technologies
- Followed tutorial for blockchain development found here
- Blogged about my experience
- Learned that Solidity is the main programming language used to create smart contracts on Ethereum
- Learned how to setup and run a local blockchain network
- Learned the basics of writing a smart contracts
- Github Repo
Ethereum and DApps really seem to be incredibly powerful, obviously only working on this for a day I don't have a ton of knowledge but the limited things I have done I have found to be extremely fun and I could feel the power.
I used to think Web3.0 and DApps were just a fad but now that I have gotten some development experience and have learned more about the blockchain I feel like I was completely wrong, this will more than likely be the future of the web.
Solidity has weird syntax