My journey of learning DSA was not an easy one. I was always puzzled while finding resources (youtube videos, courses and blogs). This confusion was a semester long, and I wasted a lot of time in searching for resources. The mistake I made was, looking for one platform to cover all the topics. I read books, blogs, saw videos, completed 2-3 courses of DSA, learnt DSA in college lectures, switched to java from C++ and completed Data structures in Java and C++ both. Even I completed data structures in Python also after reading some answers from quora. But when I started to solve problems, I was not able to solve all the questions in one particular language. My tests would clear but interviews collapse because of not sticking to one language for every question. So I again started revising everything about DSA in C++(this was also a recommendation).
Here is a list of Books, blogs, courses and youtube channels I used to learn Data Structures this semester. I have not included those which were just waste of time.
- Data Structures and Algorithms by Clifford A Shaffer
- Algorithms by S Dasgupta
- The Algorithm Design Manual by Skiena
- Abdul Bari's course on Udemy
- Elementary Data Structures on Saylor Academy (Best content)
- AlgoRhythmics (Toughest algorithms explained beautifully)
- Abdul Bari
- Interviewbit (specially for sorts)
- Data Structures Visualization
- Programmingoneone (for Asymptotic Analysis)
- Data Structures Handbook (last minute preparation)
Thanks for reading
Do share the resources which you preferred for DSA in the comments⬇⬇⬇