In this tutorial, we will talk about the connect-flash in NodeJS, whenever a user visits or redirects to the webpage, It allows the developer to render a pop-up message. With the help of connect-flash module, you can flash messages in NodeJs app to notify the users about login information.
Prerequisites: Flash Messages in NodeJs
- Node.js and NPM installed
- Fundamentals of NodeJS and its modules
Follow the below points to implement this tutorial easily.
- Initialized the application
- Installation of dependencies
- Run the application
- Display of flash messages with view file
If you like to read the entire tutorial with code snippets check out the blog on Flash Messages in NodeJS.