In my previous post I wrote about how (Thanks to Sam), I’m on the path to learn Azure Bicep 🦾. I’m also share how I’m using Bicep to create my demo environments for for JulyOT!
I shared a full Bicep file that, using an existing Resource Group:
- Create an Azure IoT Hub
- Create a Storage Account
- Create a Function App
- Create an App Service Plan
- Create an Application Insights
This is the output view of the elements created on the Resource Group.
After this post, I had several questions around creating just an Azure Function, so let’s review a new Bicep file. With this remats
- Project name it limited to a length of 1-11.
- The Azure Function will be created on the same location of the Resource Group (line 32).
- The runtime will be “python”, we can remove the lines 35 and 36, I leave them just for reference.
- The hosting plan is defined in line 60, you may change it to fit your needs.
I hope this helps !
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.