The Solidity blockchain programming language was developed by Vitalik Buterin, the mastermind behind Ethereum. It serves blockchain development firms with a myriad of benefits, such as:-
- Statically typed programming,
- Possibility of inheritance properties in smart contracts,
- Precise accuracy
Java, the official language of android application development and a preferred option for backend development, is also considered one of the top blockchain programming languages used for Blockchain development.
The language is derived from C-syntax and is widely chosen for building sophisticated smart contracts and dApps because of its following properties: -
- Robust support for OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) methodology,
- Ease of memory cleaning
- Availability of ample libraries
- Blockchain programming in Python has not only ruled the world of app development, IoT app development, and network servers’ development, but is also proving to be an asset in the Blockchain-as-a-service arena.
The language, created in 1991, is widely used for dApps and Smart Contracts development because of the exceptional features it offers. Some of those features of blockchain coding in Python include:
- Blockchain programming in Python language is easy to learn
- Access to dynamic architecture
- Perfect for both base and scripting approaches,
- Open-source support
- Blockchain coding in python is efficient for prototyping
- Steem, Hyperledger Fabric, and NEO are a few popular Python–based Blockchain projects that are prevailing in the industry.