In this tutorial we are going to launch an NFT collection, with ability for our NFT holders to receive rewards by staking their NFTs.
- Create and deploy smart contracts with full ownership,
- Run pre-sale and public sales with your custom minting page,
- Create a staking pool to reward your NFT holders,
- Nothing else! No coding!
- Basic awareness about NFTs,
- A web3 wallet (Metamask, Coinbase, etc),
- A great idea!
Launching a successful project in the current "NFT" space requires proper future-proof planning, and avoiding FOMO, let's focus on creating something beautiful AND valuable :)
On high-level there are 2 aspects that you need to work on for a successful NFT project:
- Community growth, community incentives and utility, and community management.
- Logistics of collection pre sale, public sales, minting, art & media reveal.
Here is a useful checklist of some of these aspects: NFT-based Project Checklist
In this article we're going to mainly focus on the second aspect, which is the logistics of creating a collection, running the sales of those NFTs, and rewarding holders.
Flair provides an easy-to-start platform to create and launch your NFT collection, using open-source contracts and React components.
Follow this step by step Tutorial for creating the NFT collection sale: https://docs.flair.finance/tutorials/nft-sale
Important! when using Flair you can fully view the source of the contract, and you will use your own keys to deploy, so you have full ownership.
Now it's time to allow your collectors to mint NFTs in your collection.
You can either use the pre-built whitelabel minting page by Flair, or use the React template repository and customize the minting page.
- Example Github repository: examples/react/custom-nft-minting-sales
Many of the NFTs have a visual representation, image or video, to create a better personal connection.
There are few common approaches:
- Use 1 exact image or video such as a membership card, for all NFTs; which is the least amount of work and complexity.
- Generative art (a.k.a PFP) using multiple layers to create a unique asset for each NFT, which is relatively more work.
- Manual hand-crafted media for each NFT, which is the most expensive and time-consuming.
For generative art NFTs there are various tools:
Follow the step-by-step tutorial to upload and reveal your NFT metadata: https://docs.flair.finance/tutorials/upload-metadata
To encourage long-term holders of your NFTs, and most committed community members you can reward your collectors with a token. It can be your project or governance tokens, or simply a credit token, to be converted later.
There are various ways to reward collectors:
- Reward for holding NFTs
- Reward for locking NFTs
Follow this step-by-step tutorial to create a reward pool for your NFT holders: https://docs.flair.finance/tutorials/nft-staking
Flair is building more features such as Token-gates for Merch Stores, Discord bots for voting via NFTs, and lots of exciting features for communities.
Keep an eye on Flair's discord to be the first to know about these features :)