This is my ninth week doing the #100DaysOfCode challenge. I have learned a lot and applied my knowledge.
If you want to read about what I did last week, see here: “Week 08 - 100 Days of Code” .
Day 57 - I contributed with open source fixing some issues of the site PyLadies Brazil.
Day 58 - I tried to understand how Ajax works and I tried to fix another issue of PyLadies Brazil that is more hard, I haven't finished this issue.
Day 59 - I read "How to Work With AJAX Request With Django".
Day 60 - I read "Django and AJAX Form Submissions - Say 'Goodbye' to the Page Refresh" and "Django and AJAX Form Submissions - More Practice" and I fixed a issue on the Colaboradados website.
Day 61 - I read "Working With JSON Data in Python" and I updated my resume, my website and my Linkedin.
Day 62 - I read "How to use git efficiently", "Git series 1/3: Understanding git for real by exploring the .git directory" and "Git series 2/3: rebase and the golden rule explained".
Day 63 - I contributed with the Colaboradados.
- PyLadies Brazil repository: https://github.com/pyladies-brazil/br-pyladies-pelican
- How to Work With AJAX Request With Django: https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tutorial/2016/08/29/how-to-work-with-ajax-request-with-django.html
- Django and AJAX Form Submissions - Say 'Goodbye' to the Page Refresh: https://realpython.com/django-and-ajax-form-submissions/
- Django and AJAX Form Submissions - More Practice: https://realpython.com/django-and-ajax-form-submissions-more-practice/
- Colaboradados repository: https://github.com/colaboradados/colaboradados.github.io
- Working With JSON Data in Python: https://realpython.com/python-json/
- My Resume: https://anapaulamendes.github.io/AnaPaulaMendesResume.pdf
- My website: https://anapaulamendes.github.io/
- My Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anapauladsmendes/
- How to use git efficiently: https://adityasridhar.com/posts/how-to-use-git-efficiently
- Git series 1/3: Understanding git for real by exploring the .git directory: https://medium.freecodecamp.org/understanding-git-for-real-by-exploring-the-git-directory-1e079c15b807
- Git series 2/3: rebase and the golden rule explained: https://medium.freecodecamp.org/git-rebase-and-the-golden-rule-explained-70715eccc372