This is my fourth week doing the #100DaysOfCode challenge. So today I completed a month of challenge! TODAY IS THE DAY! >.<
If you want to read about what I did last week, see here: "Week 03 - 100 Days of Code" .
Day 22 - I have fixed the responsiveness of my personal blog and SEO. Many elements that weren't responsive still needed improvement, but I gradually fixed it.
Day 23 - I improved the CSS of my personal blog. In the weekend I devoted myself to correct many things in it and apply good programming practices that I am learning at work.
Day 24 - I have improved the CSS responsive of my personal blog even more. I updated information, removed useless links, improved the SEO even more. Now it works well on mobile phones.
Day 25 - I read the article '8 Tips for Great Code Reviews'. In addition to knowing how to code, sounds good have good practices.
Day 26 - I read about 'Accordion' of Zurb Foundation and I implemented in the my job. For my extra study I read 4 #DjangoTips: 'How to Get the Current URL Within a Django Template', 'Blank or Null', 'How to Create a Change Password View' and 'AuthenticationForm Custom Login Policy'.
Day 27 - I added a donation button on my personal blog and started the course 'Responsive Web Design Certification (300 hours)' of
FreeCodeCamp. I did the topic 'Introduction to Basic HTML and HTML5'. Each topic has an average of 37.5 hours.
Day 28 - I read this wonderful post: 'The 7 Myths of Learning to Code' and I contributed to the Colaboradados solving some issues.
- My personal blog: https://anapaulamendes.github.io/
- 8 Tips for Great Code Reviews: https://kellysutton.com/2018/10/08/8-tips-for-great-code-reviews.html
- How to Get the Current URL Within a Django Template: https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tips/2016/07/20/django-tip-7-how-to-get-the-current-url-within-a-django-template.html
- Blank or Null: https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tips/2016/07/25/django-tip-8-blank-or-null.html
- How to Create a Change Password View: https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tips/2016/08/04/django-tip-9-password-change-form.html
- AuthenticationForm Custom Login Policy: https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tips/2016/08/12/django-tip-10-authentication-form-custom-login-policy.html
- FreeCodeCamp: https://learn.freecodecamp.org/
- Donate me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/anapaulamendes
- The 7 Myths of Learning to Code: https://dev.to/stephsmithio/the-7-myths-of-learning-to-code-1b2p
- Colaboradados repository: https://github.com/colaboradados/colaboradados.github.io