- [x] Basic wallpaper
- [x] Basic dock with its cool hovering animations
- [x] Basic toolbar
- [x] Everything to built with theme switching in mind
- [x] Action center
- [x] Light/Dark mode switcher
- [x] Brightness slider(Not functional)
- [x] Sound slider (Not functional)
- [x] Wifi (Not functional)
- [x] Bluetooth (Not functional)
- [x] AirDrop (Not functional)
- [x] Do not disturb (Not functional)
- [x] Keyboard Brightness (Not functional)
- [x] Screen Mirroring (Not functional)
- [x] Basic API for Menu Bar
- [x] Menu bar, and menu items. Not necessarily functional
- [x] Menu for Finder only (For now)
- [x] Add the MacOS startup chime.
- [x] Make windowing solution
- [x] Add open/close trigger to apps(Dock included)
- [x] Window should have traffic light buttons, with close, minimize, fullscreen buttons(functional)
- [x] Show "Apps coming soon"
- [ ] Clicking on unsupported apps in dock should show a window saying that this app isn’t available and list the available ones.
- [ ] Make twitter a profile for Aswin
- [ ] A wallpaper switcher app. Offers automatic day/light wallpapers too
- [ ] Probably Safari. Uses Iframe and basic tabs functionality.
- [ ] A text editor. Like VSCode or Notepad, haven’t thought ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- All kinds of crazy apps like clock, weather, and much more. Would be great if community jumped in to make some of these apps.
You know who you are. Sorry for the callout 😆
Once suspended, an0n7os will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, an0n7os will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by an0n7os will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If an0n7os is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public and only accessible to Aswin krishna.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping DEV Community 👩💻👨💻 safe. Here is what you can do to flag an0n7os:
Unflagging an0n7os will restore default visibility to their posts.