loading...

Discussion on: Nevertheless, Ali Coded

Collapse
alchemist09 profile image
Luke

Reading the entire thread of messages, 98% which are about unwarranted and extremely annoying sexual advances just left me shocked and disgusted at how low people can get. The other 2% which borders on doubting your knowledge/expertise, best exemplified by the guy who asked if you can explain OOP in Python well, is even worse because while the bulk of messages you receive are awkward sexual comments from sexual predators, a far larger number of people, have this unconscious bias of doubting women's ability and competence even when they aren't predators themselves which is really sad. But I'm most impressed by your resolve to keep going. If that huge gang of human degenerates can't break your spirit, definitely, nothing else can.