- Add create student page with 2 option.
- Create one student with validation implemented.
- Create multiple student using material-ui-dropzone.
- No progress made.
- Able to implement material-ui-dropzone quite nicely.
- Able to replicate the snackbar component that comes with material-ui-dropzone and create a custom snackbar for a feature beyond the package itself. I look into the package's source code on GitHub. The first one (blue one) is the custom snackbar that I made.
- Not particularly stuck with anything but quite overwhelmed thinking about my next step which is to setup redux and implement it with the backend.
- That is also why today's progress is quite late because I was watching tutorials about react and redux.
- All of above might take a while.
- Moving forward I think I want to start implementing redux and also connect the dashboard to the backend.