Another updated schedule for the coming weeks starting September 26th onward.
Series: Thrashing Code General Calamity
This is going to be a mix of tech this week. Probably some database hacking, code hacking, samples, and setup of even more examples for use throughout your coding week!
Series: Emerald City Tech Conversations
Join me and several guests, on several different days to get into particulars about programming, coding, hacking, ops, devops, or whatever comes up. Ask questions, inquire, infer, or inform we’re here for the conversation. Join my guests and I!
- August 28th @ 4:00pm with Matthias Broecheler.
- September 2nd @ 2:00pm PDT Premier of Emerald City Technology Conversation with Vanessa Nicole Naff go set a reminder on Youtube!
- September 6th 4:00pm live stream with Dawn Parzych.
- September 9th @ 2:00pm PDT Premier of Emerald City Technology Conversations with Jeff Nickoloff, be sure to set a reminder on Youtube!
- September 12th 9:30am with Xander Grzywinski.
I’ll probably have a few additions over the next couple of days, but for now, this is the bulk of content and coding coming up in the next couple of weeks! See ya in the code!
It is a well-known fact that all human beings are different and unique in their ways. However, no matter how unique and different we are from one another, one thing which remains the same between all of us is our innate nature to commit mistakes.